Preparing for Treatment at Cancer Center for Healing
Congratulations on deciding to embark on your journey to healing with Cancer Center for Healing! Like most journeys, ours also starts with a guide. A Cancer Center for Healingpatient integrative cancer specialist will reach out to help you navigate the first few steps of preparing for treatment.
For now, your patient advocate will be your primary resource at the Cancer Center for Healing. They will answer your questions, introduce you to our programs and protocols, assist with paperwork, and help you finalize arrangements as you continue preparing for treatment.
Cancer is not a “one size fits all” dis-ease. As such, your healing treatment plan will be determined by your overseeing Physician, who will tailor a protocol to suit your specified needs, contingent upon your type and stage of a cancer diagnosis.
Your personalized treatment plan will be set in different phases and will change throughout the course of your healing, as we use diagnostic tools to routinely monitor, assess and re-evaluate your treatment course.
Consultation with Integrative Cancer Specialist
Cancer Center for Healing does require the patient to come to our facility within 45 days of their initial new patient phone to start their treatment protocol:
- During your consultation, your specific needs will be identified and you will be guided through all of the options, both conventional and alternative, that may be beneficial to your Healing.
- Your designated Healing Care Team will design a personalized treatment program based on your individual needs.
- Your consultation visit summary will be uploaded to your patient portal with accompanied informative resources for the treatment modalities that were suggested for your specified needs during your consultation, for your educational reference.
- A member of our Healing Care Team will contact you within one-to-two business days following your initial consultation to answer any potential questions or concerns you may have regarding your treatment protocol.
All personalized treatment plans require patients to travel to the Cancer Center for Healing to receive parts of their treatment. The duration of stay varies from patient to patient and is dependent upon the type, stage, and aggressiveness of the type of cancer we are fighting. Typically, stage 1-2 patients, often anticipate receiving treatments at our clinic for a minimum of 2-4 weeks. For stages, 3-4 patients, the average length of stay for each phase is usually a minimum of 4-8 weeks.
New Patient & First Time In-Person Patients
You should anticipate your first visit to our clinic to last 3-4 hours, to warrant a significant and informative in-person patient experience.
- Upon arrival to the Cancer Center for Healing, you will check-in at the Front Desk, and will then be greeted by our Healing Concierge.
- The Healing Concierge will explain the schedule of the day ahead and will give insight on what to expect out of your visit.
- At your appointment time, your designated nurse will come to escort you back to the exam room, where your Physician will meet you to start your consultation which will include a comprehensive evaluation and review of your treatment program.
- At the end of your consultation with the Physician, a member of our Healing Care Team will take you on a tour of our clinic.
- Following the tour of the facility, a member of our Healing Care Team will review your visit summary with you and the treatment protocol your Physician has suggested for you, as well as any laboratory orders and suggested supplements or medications that are to be included in your treatment plan.
- After you meet with one of our Patient Care Coordinators, and dependent upon the scheduled time of your consultation, you may be able to start your Healing Journey the same day as your consultation. Although, we do advise that you allow yourself to absorb all the information that was presented to you, overnight, and begin treatments the following day.
Affirming the Ultimate Patient Experience
- The Cancer Center for Healing was created with the vision to empower and educate our patients while providing the most cutting-edge treatments and therapies available with the utmost optimal care for our patients.
- The Cancer Center for Healing believes that successful Healthcare is based upon the foundation of concerted efforts of the various Healthcare professionals involved in your Healing journey. Effective and clear communication amongst patients, their families, their overseeing Physician and members of their designated supportive care team, mutual respect for personal and professional core values and beliefs, along with compassion and love are all vital components to optimal patient care and healing.
- The Cancer Center for Healing encourages our patients to be proactive with the treatment protocol that has been set by their Physician and to express whatever concerns and/or suggestions they may have to our Patient Relations Manager, and/or Nursing Manager.
- The Cancer Center for Healing wants to emphasize the importance of understanding the Rights our patients have, and we pledge to protect those rights throughout your care and healing journey.
- The Cancer Center for Healing believes in creating a partnership with the patients and holds each patient to a level of accountability and compliance with their Healing Treatment Plan.
Call (949) 581-HOPE (4673), email us at [email protected] , or chat with us live to schedule your appointment. We are here to answer any questions and to help you schedule a personal consultation with an Integrative Cancer Specialist.
Our philosophy at Cancer Center for Healing is to preserve our patients’ dignity and quality of life through non-invasive integrative treatments.
At Cancer Center For Healing, we shy away from the toxic aspects of conventional medicine by using drugs and surgery only when such intervention is really necessary. None of our treatments have negative effects on your life. We focus on therapies that support the body’s innate defenses and healing mechanisms by determining the root cause of your cancer.
We’ve had the pleasure of helping thousands of cancer patients on their road to recovery. From prevention phases to Stage IV diagnoses, we’re always inspired by our patients’ dedication to healing. We’ve treated folks from all backgrounds and walks of life, and we’ve seen even the most dire cases reach and stay in remission with our treatments. Here are just a few of the inspirational testimonials and survivor stories we’ve witnessed at Cancer Center for Healing told by the patients themselves.