Low Dose Methylene Blue with Red Light Therapy
What is Methylene Blue?
Methylene blue is a nontoxic, over-the-counter medication that has been around for more than 100 years.
1. Regenerates mitochondria, the organelles in your cells where energy (ATP) is produced
2. Reduces free radical damage. Methylene blue is one of the most powerful redox agents
3. Enhances brain function, reduces neuroinflammation, improves memory and cognitive function, and protects against Alzheimer's disease
4. Inhibits the growth of bacteria, viruses, candida, parasites, and other pathogens
What is Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is a safe, non-invasive treatment that delivers specific wavelengths of natural light to the skin.
These healing wavelengths, delivered via light-emitting diodes (LEDs), penetrate the skin and produce a biochemical effect that stimulates your mitochondria to make more ATP.
Combining Red Light Therapy with Low Dose Methylene Blue creates a phenomenon called photobiomodulation (PBM)
1. Clears out microbes and pathogens of all kinds
5 Healing effects
2. Supports mitochondrial function and slows aging
3. Increases energy and other symptoms of chronic fatigue
4. Boosts mood
5. Enhances cognitive function
Cancer Center For Healing