Ondamed Frequencies for Cancer Treatment
What is Ondamed?
Ondamed frequencies stimulate connective tissue also known as the extracellular matrix. This matrix is a storage place for nutrients and toxins, which are either absorbed by the cells or excreted into the bloodstream or lymph for removal from the body. Stimulation of the extracellular matrix:
- Enhances the release of toxins leading to improved detoxification
- Enhances the absorption of nutrients into the cells
- Reduces edema
- Stimulates cellular repair and regeneration
- Activates lymphatic drainage, thus improving the immune function
- Improves circulation of blood
- Reduces the harmful effects of geopathic and electromagnetic stress
Excitation with Ondamed frequencies will:
- Balance metabolism
- Increase vitality
- Produce more positive moods
- Clear mental thought processes
- Engender strong commitment to self-care
Ondamed has a superior delivery system. A neck applicator placed around the patient’s neck delivers pulsed electromagnetic frequencies to the central nervous system. A hand-held applicator is used to scan the body and simultaneously deliver the therapeutic frequencies to a specific location, and two matrix applicators address larger areas of the body such as the abdomen or the spine.
A typical session takes about 30 minutes. During the session, the patient may experience a mild tingling sensation, a feeling of release, or nothing at all. Patients report leaving a session feeling relaxed and refreshed, being able to think more clearly, and better meet life’s challenges.