CNS Vital Signs
CNS Vital Signs is a computerized neuropsychological test that evaluates how effectively and efficiently your brain is functioning. The test, which takes less than an hour, covers a range of neurological processes like simple motor performance, attention, memory, and more.
At the completion of your test, CNS VS provides a full report for your practitioner. These reports help with the creation of a personalized, ongoing protocol that may include supplements and therapies. When taken periodically, the tests allow your practitioner to monitor progress over time and adjust your personalized plan as needed
Who should use CNS Vital Signs?
- Patients who have Alzheimer's Disease
- Patients who have Parkinson’s Disease
- Patients who have dementia
- Patients who have epilepsy
- Patients who have depression and anxiety
- Patients who have neurotoxicity
- Patients who have concussions and other neuro-cognitive disorders
- Patients who have ADHD, PTSD, Bipolar, and other psychological disorders